Monday, May 09, 2011

Renewed Interest in Michigan Real Estate?

Could activity in the Real Estate market in Michigan have finally stopped falling? From lookiing at traffic on the remericasomersetrealty.com website, one might think so. After a couple of years of watching traffic decline - for a variety of reasons but undoubtably the Real Estate bust being one of them - I'm seeing some significant year over year increases in listing views from the first 4 months of 2010 to the first 4 months of 2011.

4 comments:

RES said...

Renewed interest in Michgan real estate is given here. Know details from here

Yishun new condo said...

This is a cool and nice post ever.I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive.

Tiago said...

Yes it does, I have read some
top real estate agents reviews talking about that. But while Europe is still submerged in the crisis, our economy may stop growing and this prices fall again.
In this interconected world a major problem in Europe is a world wide problem to be feared

Buy my house for cash denver said...

They are so organized as I know. People rely a lot on these real estate companies